Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

we went to a chalet. and while i was asleep, he sneak out. and when i woke up,, i couldn't find him anywhere. i was so scared. panicked; and i called him. he told me he was outside with terrence. and dunno why i asked him where he was he said he was at tpy. and then with who and he said he was with nana. dunno why also. and he says he coming back. and then i questioned him and we quarrelled and quarrel. the feeling sucks. i dun like it. why meet other girls? saw his fone. he saved her name as NANA*/NANA1 for her house fone. since when did they become so close. i cried and cried....
that was actually the content of my dream la. * laugh .
lame la lame la.
dunno why dream of nana also. so stupid.



currently ah dear is at my house now. he's getting sians ba. watching vcd while i was using my com la. went to see her blog. she like so sad la. dunno wad i thinking also. aiya aiya tsktsktsk. why must i pity for her? she also not my who. but she really very ke lian lehhs. aiyo,, see affect my mood again. shit la.

went to find grace,, baby,, wanqi and jamie ytd at tpy enter after work. they enjoy eating the "baluku" that the goreng pisang uncle give uh.
LOL.
hmmm,, ok la. write till here ba.
iLOVEmyGIRLFRIENDSdeepdeep.

No comments: