Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, September 21, 2006

it hurts. really hurts. those words he said. no more love and trust. those words he said. it's like sharp needle poking through my heart. i dun wanna let my girlfriends worried for me. but i'm real damn fucking sad. fine me for all i care. i dun have the mood to think of anything now.
he doesn't know wad i wan. all he thinks is i wan those bikes and car frens and i'm thinking of who's wooing me now. please la.
why u can sae me and i let u sae and why when i sae u u nid to flare up lehhs.
i'm so farking sick and tired la.
if that's what u wan then be it ok. u can give me attitude, i can't. u can dun tell me where u going but i must. wth. where got this logic. u nid not tell me every single time where u go then i must la? why can't u think of me? why can't u...
i'm tired. i'm sick and i'm here without ur love but with ur hate. hate me. please continue to hate me if u dun love me. i just wanna be in ur mind just like u are in my mind. i dun care whether is u hate me or love me. this is so UNBEARABLE.
i hate it. everybody has been consoling me. thanks. but when someone's feeling down, they won't think much de lorr. i called kelly and she rushed over immediately. i wanted to thanks her. but i really dunno wad to do. everything is all messed up again. i asked myself. will he feel better if i'm dead? so that i can stop pestering him.
i feel so useless. i've been saying sorry to him umpteen of times. he just won't listen.
maybe he's angry? i dun blame him seriously.
I JUST BLAME MYSELF
time cures everything isn't it. i seriously need alot of time.
but how long will it be? few days? months or years? i really couldn't take it anymore. i've did my best to remain this r/ship. i've really did my best. and i really did. I REALLY DID OK ! just that sometimes i really can't control my attitude. but can u blame me? so many things keep happening? u know how much fear i have that u'll leave me? it's not that i dun trust u. but she simply treats u better. what am i?
i am nth to u now. but u still mean alot to me.
OMG. it hurts. it really hurts and the pain is killing me.
can somebody please kill me? now and immediately. i feel i'm such a burden to everyone.
all i know is cry and cry and cry. but u think i like to cry? it's so sad lorr.
ever since after we patch,, it's always him who sae break and i am the one begging for patch. is that fair? i really dun wanna love him.
please. lord,, if u hear me,, let me find someone new and replace him can.
i really dun wanna love him. it hurts !
and furthermore,, he loves me no more.
i... dunno wad to sae more. so blank so empty. i can't stay at home. but i wanna be alone.

No comments: