Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

i went to bugis street with kelly and ah max to buy the long sleeve that i was craving for. and kelly to alter her jeans. saw one jeans. $35. nice. wanna buy. LOL. after tat went to bedok. then came back hougang again. heng uh. i came that one. go home change and went out again.

ok,, we spent alot alot and alot of time waiting and discussing whether to fetch amy anot. in the end never. OMG. went over to sab's chalet. then amy sae she wanted to come in the end never also. OH GOD. then police screen us while we were waiting for amy. and then nothing happen la.
then went in to the chalet. talked with belle cause sky was there.
then went over to see jason play card. then there was this guy... jun wei. we asked whether anybody got any tissue and he passed to me in a ... hmmm. dunnno how to sae la.
lol. i know he's interested in me la. *shy shy* LOL.
and then... he talked to me lo.
we went red house toghether and he ask me hold his hand. -.- but i did la. dun reject ppl ma . no good.
then after red house,, went back to the chalet then kelly keep talking to the guy who took number from her but went back home le.
haiiyo. then the stupid jason dun let me stay in the room with them. stupid stupid. tell me stay outside listen to kelly talk with the guy. OH GOSH ~ lame rite.
then the foolish guy keep calling me DEAR. oh my. since when i became his dear. i din stop him la . then others started callin me honey, darling la. DISGUSTING.
ok,, then went back,, FIGHTS is a must huh? i think. problems occur again. and then... solve again. and then... cry here and there la. boys lehhs. oh god. in the end also ok la.
then got one guy eric came took number from me then i gave and then the jun wei keep calling the eric lol !
fun fun fun la !
ok,, then kelly sae she heard wad: "ni yao ni na qu" OMG. treat me as toys? shit lo.
ok,, then me and kelly take kp long's cab to the bus stop to take 89 to hougang then change again. so tired . slept in the bus.
dunno why keep wantitng to see his msg lehhs. go find for his profile in frenster. found it but din add. wait for him to add.
lol. crazy woman la.
but then also dunno he will take my number from his fren anot.
sigh* dun have jiu suan le lo.
maybe our fate until there only. LOL
lalala* FASTER MSG ME LA U PIG* i din went to school again today. tired cum lazy cum nth to do in school also. give myself break . clever uh?
but my mama got terms and conditions wan ok? need to help her sweep floor all ok. OH MY. write till here la. so naggy.
and.... GUANCHAI jio me back !
my goodness. confused confused ok !

No comments: