Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, September 14, 2006

today's school was so boring can ! kelly slept the whole day after recess. me better la. at least i still do some worksheet some questions first then sleep . ahhahahha. sleep until leg and hand numb lorr. then sooo hot la !

on the way home,, kelly keeps complaining her teeth is pain and due to somethings,, we kept laughing la. KARMA huh. LOL. that's our secret anyway.

and then some sweeping floors de malays asked whether we want umbrella anot as it was drizzling and we rejected then i told kelly "sweep floor de wan talk to us. CHEY !" OMG. sounds bad uh. then we were laughing again. KARMA later again. laugh*

then when we reached kelly's bus stop,, it started to rain heavily. DAMN IT ! caused me to go home with whole body all wet. GOSH~ actually,, i've took some picture,, but due to some problems,, i couldn't upload it. sians.

and then when i reached home. sth shocking happen to me.

i was online and defeng was online too. but i dare not chat with him la.

and then... TADAH~ he came and chat with me. LOL . he asked me one question then suddenly offline. sigh~ then... he messaged me and asked me want mit not. OMG so shocked.

so scared now. dunno later wad to sae when meet him and dunno wad to do,, how to react. haiis.

and grace is definitely angry with me again. haiis. so sorry. but please come along if u wish to. we would feel so awkward.

haiis. sometimes i feel very reluctant to mit him. but i WISH TO SEE HIM. why everytime when he says he want mit me also can. i can push away everything just to mit him. but everytime when i wanted to mit him,, he always says he's busy. HAIS. let this be the last time kays.

No comments: