Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, September 11, 2006

ok ,, today was quite an eventful day. met quite alot of ppl too.

bernie and i went to tpy and find grace. it was sooo dangerous. the floor was WET and although bernie said his turning was slow,, i'm still very scared.... LAUGH ~

then... when we reached enter,, we went long john and eat then later,, bernie stmoach pain so,, me and grace took the helmet and walk walk . then got one uncle sae wa,, girl ride bike uh all nonsense la. and grace shoot him back. lazy to type in detail.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

FUTURE BIKERS eh... siao siao hors.



ok,, so i spent alot today. i went tpy and bought the hair dye. powdered de. causes me five bucks and then went to buy eyebrow pencil. the stupid Amy kope my eyebrow pencil. hai me no more. although the eyebrow pencil was cheap la. but very style ok. two-in-one hors. siao siao. brown one side black one side de lehs. ahhahaha.

then went to work and bernie sent grace home and went to meet his frens ba. i reached my work place so early today and uncle was happy ba. so today we finish early at around seven to seven plus then went to braddell to meet grace and then took train to bishan to meet DOCTOR.BOON. LOL. then went charles and keith to buy slipper. OMG. discount $2 ++ only lorr. but better than nth la hors.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

chio hors. i know la and grace is the photographer.

and then went to a block to slack. and DOCTOR.BOON seems so depressed over his O level. and grace is like nth lidat. OMG. can see la. then DR.BOON suggested take cab home. everybody is spoiling me and grace OMG. so he sent me home first then to grace house and he headed to tpy k box to accompany his lonely fren. can u imagine going to k box alone and sing ! wo de tian~

i think grace and me are getting lazy to get public transport. everybody seems to be spoiling us uh. OMG. kill us instead man !


i love puay's mom. i hope she's mine. ahhahahahaha. CRAZY LA !


ok,, then when i went home,, i called danny about the cheque thingy. then he came my house here and meet me and i passed him the cheque and he accompanied me to eat. then went to a void deck to smoke and i saw RAIN RAIN ! ahhahahah. so we talked awhile and i went home le.


today while i was walking over from tpy to braddell,, i saw SHAWN LIU's car. OMG. i confirmed is his because it came out from his house block and the car plate was red. and when i was going to smoke with danny,, i saw a similar car at my house downstair, oh what the hell is wrong with me. some more the car plate is red also ok ! scared the hell out of my life la.

that's all la. i'm getting lo so. bye bye

No comments: