Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, September 11, 2006

hmmm,, had my o level prelims just now. and today i went to school simply IS WASTE OF TIME OK !

i went to school and they had a sudden spot check. so they caught my tinted hair and then.. TADAH~ have to waste money again. oh gosh !

so ... waited for my DM. he was so damn busy man. couldn't even spare a single minute on us. wasted so much time la.

then in the end he told us to call family come fetch us home to dye black but i was having my o level prelims so heng la ~

ok... the prelim paper was difficult so... i think I GONNA flung/flunk the paper. ahhahaha. dunno how to spell la. u all know jiu hao le.

then bernie came and fetch me after school. OMG ! saw the ugly side of me wearing school u. and now he's beside me watching me type and correcting my errors ! AAAARRRGGGHHHH !

ok,, so we gonna go to tpy and find grace later and then to central to buy my slippers and then HAIR DYE ! waste of money. OMG ! that's all. bye bye. kinda rush of time . lalalala*

No comments: