Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, September 21, 2006

ok,, i'm currently at grace girlfriend house.

before that,, we were slacking at her house downstair playground
our conversations is funny but we forgotten them
ok,, i called ah dear. he didn't pick up. wanted to see his cute lil face.
but i guess he was just angry with me anyway.
ok,, i'm happy with my frenster and blog la
damn nice can !
ok. stop hao lian-ing.

AH DEAR UH,, hope u are not angry with me liao. real sorry la. qi siao liao then come find me kays. loves u deep deep .
dun forget,, i'm a SIAO CHAR BO !
u never know what i'm gonna do next. ahhahahahah
joking la. waiting for u kays. ! UMMUACKKS~
nevertheless,, i'm happy that i met my girls !
they rocks my world and they lights up my world when it is most dark and bring me out to the lights again !
I TRULY LOVES MY GIRLFRIENDS !
`ACE, baby, drea, jamie, steph, wanqi !

No comments: