Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, September 10, 2006

ok,, so i met up with shawn. and we are off to study . and grace came too. actually she intended to take her ear sticks and return me my earrings then go home le. but she later found out that she's haveing her prelim tml. so... she still accompanied us to stduy afterall.


i did the dumbest thing. i went to study w/o my pencil case... wad the....


SIGH~ shawn asked me alot of weird weird questions and it left me thinks alot. if he leaves me one day,, wad would i do? i would feel sad of course and ... SIGH~ how to sae. but just hope he wouldn't la. it's hard to sae ok. haiis. and it was like. hmmm,, we only known each other for a few days and ... haiiyo. dunno how to sae. i know my mind still have defeng. and ... i just wan us to get to know each other better and then see how ma. let fate decide. SIGH ~


i suddenly got so many things to think. so many things to do and found out that i have so little time. hmmm... so i gonna think wad i'm going to do. and... sleep ! to rest for tml's o level prelim paper !


btw. just now got one crazy fellow on the radio so loud at my house downstair with his lao ya bike. think for another girl ba. OMG .. it was so crazy and so touching lorr. LOL. haiis. but i guess i won't get such treatment. better pray that i won't lo. LOL. but still so romantic lehhs.


but i know i'm not going to wait for puay defeng anymore. it wouldn't get me to anywhere. i wanna carry on with my own life. and live happily ever after. ahhahahahaha. sounds quite lame uh.

No comments: