Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, September 22, 2006

today's school was a boring one. i simply sleep the whole day. i was SICK. excuses la.
but of course got do some work la.
let's get into kelly and fakhrin's conversation:
fakhrin : kelly's actually quite pretty but her small nose spoils everything.
kelly: stop making fun of my small nose.
imagine kelly having sex.
fakhrin: oh baby, where's ur nose ? can u breathe. [do actions finding for the nose]
kelly : i'm going crazy being ur classmate....!
it was damn funny ok. especially when u see their expression and the way they talk. OMG.

ok,, during physics lesson,, me,, kelly and vanessa talked about the turtle. sae sae sae. why we quarrel and stuffs.
they sae he's not worth it. everyone says so. they keep scolding him and i keep saying dun blame him . wad's the point? he dun even care. when his frens ask : kammy lehhs? he will just sae break liao . then they ask why he will just sae : DUN SAE LIAO LA. SAY LIAO JIU ANGRY. ATTITUDE ATTITUDE. " ya. he sae me until so bad so why must i still side him? he can jollywell ehf off my life kks.
that's the way man kammy. he hurts u too much; FORGET THAT JERK !
u can find a better one. u just need alot alot and alot of times.
but sad to sae. i really loves him.
they told me i dun love him but just used to him by my side. is it true? i'm not sure too.
but w/o him by my side, i would want him.
but together with him,, keep quarreling also no use. he's not happy with me.
though i'm happy that i'm with him,, but... haiis.
no point talking bout the past la. really.
i just wanna put everything behind me since he says he wanted a CLEAN BREAK. ok,, FINE THEN,, let's have a CLEAN BREAK.

No comments: