Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

ok,, i quarreled with ah dear. a BIG ONE. dunno now we is break or not. hope not ba. haiis. SIGH~
went to kelly house. started quarreling . then went to braddell intending to meet grace then saw lu at mrt.
he meeting him. then he came.
i went to hug him and apologised. he dun wanna listen. maybe i'm just too much. i dun blame him but i blame myself.
then i sat there and cried. i din noe many ppl was looking ok. even the staffs came and asked me whether if i'm ok.
i just wanted to sit there alone. until grace told me and said she reached. so i dun wanna let her worry. i went to find him. turtle's a heartless one ok !
he said he hated me and he can't stand me. what the hell . it broke my heart. into pieces again. why? why make me cry again? i thought everything would be fine... i thought it would be better.
but anymore. no point saying much.

i cried while meeting grace. after crying out,, i felt much better. why should i cry? shit ! shouldn't the guy who love me dun let me cry and protect me instead?! is it that we would cry for the one we loves? means i love andy too? GOD. dun wanna know la.
anyway,, i feel much better after having a few sticks. i left one fifty why me only u know? OMG. and i can survive. not bad uh.
we buy from an uncle three sticks but he gave us two instead and free of charge. and another gave us three and free of charge ! laugh.
then went to mac toilet. we bought a one dollar coke and a ice cream cone. i need to eat when i'm sad or angry ok. chocolate or ice cream will save the day !
then went back. and bernie came. much much better after he came. u know wad he gave me ? ANG HUN and i think of him again. laugh la. i LOVE him and i MISS him but he HATES me. forget it. i just have to leave him alone maybe? i;m not worth his love .

then bernie said he wanted to go serangoon find his fren so we went off. grace went off. he sent me home.
great. i sat on his bike. and i told him to ride as crazily as he want and he did. FUN ! FEEL EVEN BETTER AFTER THAT !
then smoke a stick,, talk crap and eat chocolate again before he went off.
and nah~ PHOTOS.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i tried taking myself with the bike but i failed. laugh. and my see my "penis" face? after crying. shag.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and bernie took it for me. lalalala

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i was just playing with my brother's helmet la.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
fooling around again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and again

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
oh,, not forgetting this. this was pasir ris toilet when we went to kunlin's chalet. we were shocked when we first stepped into it. we saw many guys standing there and we thought we went to the gents and we lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the scenery was nice isn't it. too bad he wasn't there. but kasson was there and i'm happy for some reason. dun tell u. we girlfriends noe jiu hao. =p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this is amy's sister children. cute right. but bring him out is very troublesome ok !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i was just bored in class la

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
all wet ! that was the day when i walked home after school and it was raining !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
see what shannon did for steph? so sweet rite. i hope mine will do this for me on my bdae too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i was just bored and fooling around.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
fooling around again !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i was trying to capture my lashes and partner disturb again ! grrr.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i miss pei pei la. he's another one who won't hurt me. hope he's booking out soon ! gonna meet him soon !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lastly,, my heart broke to pieces just like this glass bottle. haiis.

i still wants to watch movie with him this friday and i wants to buy couple tee together with him. will i be able to do it with him? i miss him so. but he says he HATES me. HE HATES ME. he wants me to leave him alone. he wants me to go and die. he says he can't stand me. wth. u know how hurtful he is. he says i'm a siao charbo. he never knows he never knows.

anyway,, thanks for everyone's concern at msn kays. i should be fine ! it happens to me not once but alot of times le ! blame myself maybe. i'm not that good compared to her. but i'll try. everyone !
it includes :
`ACE
`BABY
`STEPH
`SHAWN LIU
`lotsa !

thanks especially to shawn liu. wad i told u in msn is all true ! not making u happy . thanks and sorry. =x

No comments: