Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, September 16, 2006

ok,, went to kunlin's chalet ytd. wasn't as fun as i expected. andrew was there. eeeew . >.<

then kasson , jiahe and marcus came. shocked huh !

we went to the beach and then to cuppage find my ah dear but no cab wanted to fetch five person.
then the taxi uncle was very nice. he sae separate two cab. then fifteen bucks each.

power uh ! then reach cuppage stomach pain ! went toilet shit. wow~ relieved uh. LOL. then cuppage closed le went fat mama.

kasson and jiahe was eating.

then with defeng and all and kasson they all just so weird . cannot click.

in the end.... sigh~ me and him nearly quarrel la.

i know he gave in alot.
i love him alot.
sigh~ but my girlfriends are equally as important to me as he is.
anyway,, we've sort it out later . i took cab from cine to find him then went his house.
thought the sentosa was canceled so i went to lie down...
how i know.. i fell into a coma and never wake up.
so sorry.
i gonna prepare now to meet them up.
later got things lorr.
sigh~ MY GIRLS,, I'M COMING ! MUACKKS!

No comments: