Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

hmmm,, yesterday kelly went my house after the first paper and then we went back to school for social studies and we was late for ten minutes as we overslept ! then ... after the exam,, kelly accompany me go home change then i accompany her go back change cause we intend to go aljunied then mit SAB to dye hair and to eat swensen. BUT THEN ...


things corrupted up. i fell asleep while waiting for kelly and woke up only at seven ++ then call my mother and our war started ! RAWR ! HATE HER MAN. tying me for my freedom. i'm gonna kill her sooner or later !


ok,, so me and kelly went to kovan to eat and then went to serangoon mit baby,, wanqi and anna[baobei] for dunno wad bbq. then pei wanqi go back tpy take things and after they went back to serangoon, i went back home too.


as i said,, i quarrel with my mum and she ASKED ME TO REACH HOME B4 TWELVE KNOWING THAT I DUN HAVE SCHOOL TML ! and then i did. because i thought i listen to her,, she would also listen to me that i dun have to go to aljunied for that TUITION ! ARGGHHH ! but this morning,, she called and asked me to go and finish the eight lesson ! shit her la ! if i know,, i shouldn't have gone back so early ! so,, i'm not going home that early today no matter what. and if things goes worst,, i'm NOT GOING HOME anymore !


she is just a UNREASONABLE mother and i dun care ok ! so I CURSED HER TO HAVE AN EARLY DEATH and i will not shed a tear and instead i will LAUGH and i will not even go to her SONGKA ! blame me for being black-hearted but i dun give a damn ok ! wish her die wish her die la ! AAAARRRGGGHHH !


ok,, i can't stay any longer in this jail and i'm getting out soon if not i'm going to turn crazy i tell u


and i went to see the girl's blog. seeing him so happily with her,, what more shall i bother him? haiis. now then i realise how important he is to me. haiis. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH. dunno la. dun care dun care. i'm just so stress now la. BREAKING DOWN soon ! send me to IMH please anyone ! i really need ... AIYA dunno wad i talking also la. so STRESSED ! studies,, BGR,, family ! SHIT LA ! i think i going to commit suicide le la !


------- SCREAM-------


i miss him and i doubt he would ever know .

No comments: