Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, July 23, 2006

aaaaaarghhh ! grace told me a way not to messgae him ! to CONTROL ! it is to change my message counter de number . so ii deleted one number . so .. ii tried to message him and try la . some boliao things . budden !!! it turns out MESSAGE SENT ! my gosh ! then ii try send to kelly and grace but sending fail ! my god . why is heaven always playing a trick on me ? ii dun like it ok . but he didn't reply me anyway . EXPECTED ! so ii dun have to feel sad .

then when we walk towards cheers ,, ii saw him with the same usual ones . so ii faster walk . then grace still can say hi to him . but ii was looking elsewhere la . then they go cuppage . then kaopei long ask me along . but ii say dun wan of course . later go there ,, ii with them ,, he would go away . so ii dun wanna spoil his mood and everybody's mood la .

hmmm ,, this is some of the pic when ii was on the way to cine with rain and when ii was at cine with grace . ahhas .
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
retro me for one day ! LOLL .
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my gosh ! UGLY . wad am ii doing ? ACT HAPPY ? NONONO . I"M HAPPY !!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
cute cute rain ! LOLL ii swear ii din edit !
ok . enough enough . ii'm going to watch er mo xai shen bian le .ahhas. from vanessa lend me till now ,, ii haven't even watch one ! LOLL . hmmm ,, promise to take good care of it . and ii will keep my words . CHANGING CHANGING . will it make a difference in my life ?

ii never want to let euu down or have euu go ;
it's better off this way .

No comments: