Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, July 09, 2006

hmmm ,, am currently eating and surfing net now . wahaha~ later going to ah dear house . then still need go meet nat take the money and pass tuhh my fren . haiiyo . troublesome . then later maybe meeting grace ,, baby and andrea . maybe la . see how ba . <3


nth happen much yesterday because ii was at home the whole day . so ii just use the net , do homework ,, then use net agaiin . actually wanted to use till two plus then straight away watch soccer but my mummy cry father cry mother that's why never . then my mummy ask me go sleep sae she will wake me up to watch soccer . but she never. hmph ! ='( sad lorr . haiis . anyway .. i'm going to bathe now .





BABY ,, GRACE ,, ANDREA !!! ii miss euu guys ! muacks ~

No comments: