Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

HEARTBREAKING !!!
wa !!! so fucking damn sad !!! OMG . saw his frenster . and tears keep coming down .Dunno WHY ?!!! Love her ? go back to her then . dun let her wait . went to ask ying ying and lulu but they say they haven't patch . haiis . if he just wanna gek me ,, he did it . ok !!! he win !!! ii was sad ! a sharp pain poking through my heart . dun wanna face the reality .

if he really love her ,, then go back to her . they are meant to be together . suitable for each other. she was more understanding than me . dunno what to write la . sians la ! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH ! can somebody kill me please ! ii dun wanna suffer anymore . ii'm stuck in it ! oh GOD ! heart so paiin ... what can ii do ? can somebody lead me fo rmy next path ? the rest of my path . can somebody teach me what to do ? ii'm LOSt !! TOTALLY !!! ii can't act strong anymore . i'm breaking down !!! sooner or later . please dun torture me . I HATE THIS SHIT ! feeling so shit now !

ii wanna keep everything to myself . ii dun wanna let my frens and sisters to worry about me . ii'm OK ! ii'm FINE ! ii would try to be happy . ok ? ii PROMISE euu !

dun think ii would want to go and view her blog and their frenster anymore . ii wanna stop all this ! ii dun wanna face this cruel reality . ii know they would be back together . wish them all the best !!! GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE !

think won't be blogging until ii really get over it . already sae ii wanna keep everything to myself . tears keep rolling heart feels the ache . the pain . can the tym stop now ? dunno how to carry on ... it's too painful to carry on . everything happen just too fast . ii long ago knew he still l0ves her . so why still cling on to him ? ii have to let go .

SISTERS ,, II NEED EUU !!!

No comments: