Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, July 01, 2006

b0rdem .

hmmm ,, just went back fr0m baby house. tired . just bathe fiinish . update finish wan go ciine meet them le . hmmm ,, yesterday meet le then take pfotos le lorr . yup yup ,, am enjoying it . wahaha ~ hmmm ,, haiiyo . wad to sae lehhs . nothing la . I DUN MISS HIM . yaya ,, wadever lorr . that's all la . tml need do homework lorr . siians half half lorr .


NICE SONG TUHH SHARE *
I will not make the same mistake that you did. I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery. I will not break the way you did, you fell so hard. I've learned the hard way to never let it get that far.
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side, so I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me, Because of you, I am afraid.
I lose my way and it's not too long before you point it out. I cannot cry because I know that's weakness in your eyes. I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh, everyday of my life. My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with.
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side, so I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me, Because of you, I am afraid.
I watched you die, I heard you cry in the night in your sleep. I was so young you should've known better than to lean on me. You never thought of anyone else you just saw your pain. And now I cry in the middle of the night for the same damn thing.
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side, so I don't get hurt Because of you I tried my hardest just to forget everything. Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in. Because of you I am ashamed of my life because it's empty. Because of you I am afraid, Because of you.

No comments: