Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

II DUN GIVE A DAMN .

waiiting fer my AH DEAR come my house then night time go pasa malam . Actually dun wanna update de but siince ii've tell wanting to come view as ii told her i'll update so dun dua her lorr . ii'm not like the GOD-KNOWS-WHO hors . sae wan update fer dunno how many weeks but still haven't . lalala*

Just a blink of eye and now iit's JULY !!! i still remember when it was still Jan and there ii was dragging myself to school .For the past few months , many things happened to me that ii simply couldn't breathe . He left me and turn my world upside down . I became so depressed that ii decided to work and work to forget everything . but ii still couldn't . But fortunately , this doesn't affect my studies . *clapclap*

i met another guy soon and decided to give him a chance and to give myself a chance to forget him . ya ,, ii admit that ii do love him alot in the first place but what he did simply piss me off . and we just broke off and the feeling was like ... OMG , hurt another innocent party ! and ii was like telling myself not to fall in love again as ii wasn't ready myself until ii totally forget him and tell myself that even if he came back ii wouldn't turn back too . but ii lost this battle .. ii still went back to him . " 好 醜 的 笨 女人"

okay ,, so everything was back to normal but somehow or rather ii still feels that he still cares fer her although he didn't sae so . or am ii being PARANOID again ? haiis . sians . hmmm ,, just feel that ii should stop myself from getting deeper and deeper in this r/ship . if not i'm gonna sink and die when it breaks . LOL * i don't care who will come and view my blog and who will read this post ok !!! ii just wanna let everything out . this is a place where ii'll sae everything . i'm not afraid of whatever shit , whatever consequences i'll face . like it or hate it ,, ii wouldn't care less .

i believe that every relationship will have problems . and this is just one of our problems . true love never runs smooth . as long as he is with me 24 hour ,, ii would be happy and as long as ii'm happy ,, ii wouldn't care less ! i'm selfish ok .

just a few months time and 'N' level is coming soon . Yet ,, i'm all over BGR and not in the mood to study . STOP IT KAMMY ! YOU GONNA UT EVERYTHING TO A STOP ! STOP BEING NAIVE *


i l0ve my sisters ! smooch *
thiink i'm gonna need all ur listening and shoulders soon*WaKaKa

LALALA*i'm 'PARANOID__:;

No comments: