Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Friday, July 28, 2006

WOW !!! today was late for school ! tsktsk . ii was already outside hall already euu know . our school is DAMN !@#$%^ lorr . then do dc la . sians . one hour then talk back to mr GOY . PITONG . LOLL . he sae wan call my parents because ii was late . den dun believe me ii first tym late lorr . sae wat if he check until ii was lying then do five hours straight then ii sae check lorr . bargain with him if ii never lie then today ii no need do la ! LOLL . then he sae nono ,, euu still have to do . so bad lorr . my four years life in bowen . FIRST TYM! mY VIRGIN ! LOLL .

ok ,, so after ii finish my dc , then of course is went home rite . then ii din notice ii walked past two DEYI boy . then dunno one guy shouted very loudly : UR FREN UH . then ii was like turn lorr . then they wasn't looking so ii just dun care and continue walk . then suddenly they call my name ! SHOCKED ! scared the hell out of my life . LOLL . but then ii was quite far from them le la . so ii dun bother because ii dunno who they are ?

after that ,, went to report lost of my IC as my mama told me to do so . haiis . stupid her make me malu la . the police shu shu sae no need to report lost if only IC is lost . only need go ICA building make replacement . HAISS . my hundred bucks ! )':

so ii knew my feelings towards rudi was just a crush again . haiis . ii dun miss him now and weirdly ,, ii dun miss HIM as before . just feel like seeing him . haiiyo . heard them sae jason got chalet . early bdae . then ii was thinking ,, he also never call me go then somemore defeng sure will go de then he also dun wanna see me. so go fer what rite . nvm . nvm . hees ~ write till here .

PREPARING FOR WORK LORR ! TODAE GOING WATCH LADY IN THE WATER WITH MY FREN ~ and he is ... ah hong . LOLL . first step changing my environment of frens . (: *thumbs up* he treats me real good and as a good sister of course . ((:

No comments: