Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

our niice niice piic lorr .

na ,, thiis the piic we took that tiime .

paiikia paiikia us . LOL !

stupid stupid me dunno doiing wad .

stupiid me and stupiid us . anyway ,, enjoyed the day . he's forever my black horse . wahaha . tried upload iin frenster but couldn't . haiis . too bad . ):

today went his house wait fer baby come then meet danny pass him money cause soccerr lose money and then eat then danny bought me cig then thiink he jealous . haiiyo . no matter wad ,, ii love de will always be him . hmmm ,, just simply love hiim deep deep la . ahha~ hmmm ,, that's all ba . then went home le lorr .missing hiim so much . goiing sleep soon so tml will c0me faster . ahha ~ MUACKKS to dear dear . lalala* nytes everyone .

No comments: