Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, July 22, 2006

haiis . yesterday cuppage close le so we went up after that . to eat of course . but ii was damn tired . haiis . so he went to seven eleven . think he's thinking of something so ii also dun dare to go over . he one word also never speak to me all along . but it's ok la . because ii'm meeting baby also not him ma . correct ma . LOLL . hmmm ,, so lidat lorr .

then he and lulu go off le . haiis . so ii took up alot of courage to message him lorr . and in the end what ii got was this ... he ask me to give him some time . haiis . what the ... also fren fren only then ii also dun ask for much lorr . haiis . but it's ok . ii understand . if ii were in his shoe ,, ii would also do the same thing . haiis . then me and lulu talk lorr . then suddenly karp . ii also dunno why . HAIIS ~

broke down to tears . then ii was with kaopei ,, ah bee and anna . so they took turns to counsel me . haiis . so shock lorr . ah bee also will counsel ppl but for awhile only la .LOLL . but thanks anyway . hmmm ,, maybe what kaopei say was right ? ii'm not sae a very bad girl . why must ii go find all those paikia paikia stead to make me worry all the times . haiis . ii should go find one poly or what de . but the problem is ii won't have feelings for them when ii'm stuck with that one person ?! he say all will have feelings de is see how euu are going to FU CHU . haiis . STRESSED once again ! then say until how ii am used to him by my side . then he sae if i'm used to him ,, means ii dun love him . ii'm just used to have him by my side . haiis . is that so ? ii didn't know . so we talk till seven plus then went home le . SHAG ! go home change all this straight zzz liao .

today mama going malaysia . so alone . dun feel like going home . cause kor kor will be calling his gf up ba . then ii see them ,, ii would jealous euu know . hais . he would use to come up my house ... haiis . but now ii can only have the GREEN PILLOW . sad la eh . but if ii dun go home ,, where can ii go ? LOLL . ii really dun wanna disturb them and seeing them happily will only make me think of my past . HAIIS! BIG HAIIS !

ii really wanna go back to the past . haiis . maybe what anna sae was right ? he dun love me because if he love me ,, he won't ask me to change . ya ,, right . wad if ii change le and in the end he sae ii change too much and is not the past kammy anymore and he leave me agaiin , wad am ii going to do ? sigh . but maybe stepping out of this circle would be better for me ? for us ? haiis . haiis haiis .

stop brooding over it . it will have no use anymore . since i know what ii should do now ,, go ahead . change for the better and that to move on with my life . it still does have to continue . hmmm ,, think ii can't quit smoking with the mood ii have now . will try although . hmmm ,, wait till things are better le then sae ok ? hmmm ,, saw grace blog . haiis . now become me and her same same . brooding and crying over things that seems impossible to get back . grace ,, WO MEN YI DING YAO ZHEN ZUO QI LAI ! JIA YOU ! and baby and drea . seems so happy . ii'm glad for them . one day ,, ii would be the same , ii wanna be happy like them too . ii dun wanna cry again . why am ii always the one so unfortunate among them ? SIGH * maybe it's really my fault between US in the first place .

No comments: