Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Sunday, July 16, 2006

am currently at cuppage now . so damn damn damn damn FCUKED UP !!!
ah dear went fer the dinner . ok ,, nvm . then ii told him finish everything message me .


guess what happen ?! i din receive a single message from him . and heard from baby ah wee got bring girl go down . so ii was thinking . why ah wee can bring someone who isn't his gf to go then what about me ?! ah ,, ii was just not important to him la . feel like leaving him ? haiis . this question appeared on many minds many a time . will he be happier if he went back to her ? ii know it's him who chose to be with him but when can't ii feel his love ? she's more understanding wad . correct anot ? and there ii am thinking this and that . HAIIS !!! DU LAN !!! so when we reach cuppage ,, ii didn't talk to him and he didn't bother to come over . haiis . WTF ! so angry la . haiis .

ah boy also go over to baby's side lorr . going home soon . dunno whether to type the message and send to him ? dun have the courage . know ii would be DAMN FUCKING SAD ! but did he ever put himself in my shoe ? NO ! he always says i'm unreasonable . he also never think of what he did to make me be like that lorr . haiis . maybe he's right la . I"M UNREASONABLE !!





hmmm ,, but i'm glad that ii still have my sisters . ANDREA ,, GRACE and BABY . hehhehheh . glad they are there to be with me . haas . alot of fun when we were town-ing rite . LLOL ! haiis . unspoken words ~

No comments: