Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Saturday, July 22, 2006

am now at cuppage . feeling so unwell la . haiis . stomach pain leg pain everywhere pain la . but ii just dun wanna go home . quarrel with my mama .cause ii din go school then she caught then she sae ii becoming from bad to worse . what is this lorr . why everybody around me dun understand me ? Can't she see i'm tired ? got to work ,, studies ,, tuition her fren's daughter then so many problems arosing around me . ii also want tym to go out and relak euu noe ? not always study study study lehhs . ii noe it's important but can euu give me a break ? ii can only sae ii won't disappoint euu ! PLEASE ! LEAVE ME ALONE ! II WANT MY FREEDOM !

haiis . so was meeting baby . but she was with ah boy la . so can sae like ii alone lidat . but nvm . ii understanding ok . though at times she still comes and find me ? hmmm,, today they got daiji at cine again. but it doesn't bother me that much le . is it ? hmmm ,, sians la . write till here . wanna go zzz le . tired ! sick ! feeling unwell !

No comments: