Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, July 03, 2006

haiis . so heartpaiin .

oh ya ,, one more thiing . saw my daddy at jalan besar mac yesterday . haiis . so heartpain . see his face liike so shag . omg . but ii din sae much about it . i din have the courage . feel like slapping myself . haiis . then act as if ii din know what was happening . but actually ii knew everythiing . hmmm ,, then he ... haiis . just h0pe that he w0uld st0p playiing and settle d0wn la . grace and alicia sh0uld kn0w what ii meant by playiing la . haiis . heartpaiin . then he t0ld me ii din give him a cor on father's dae and my sister did . haiis . so unfillial me . haiis . he must be sad . haiis . nvm . his c0ming bdae ii sure g0 fiind hiim . w0uld be with him one full day . it's a pr0miise alright ? DADDY ,, ILOVEU ! muackks ~






No comments: