Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, July 03, 2006

introduce MISS SWAN . LOL .

hmmm ,, so now , wad's fer me ? went to df house because he called me . but jason was there and then meet baby ,, su guan ,, aaron ,, ah boy ,, terrence . yup yup . then went to mass and play billiard lorr . omg . so siians . then order mac to eat then went home le .







today woke up very early . then saw his msg . he used my didi fone message me sae he called me but ii was asleep . haiis. why ii so early sleep sia . too bad fer me . haiis . then when ii go see my blog saw his tag . ahha ~ happy like f**k . dunno what to sae . h0pe he will c0ntinue seeing . haiiyo . see ,, ii keep torking about him agaiin . *slapslap* . liidat how to forget . wahaha~ nvm . i'll wait . lalala*

cute ryte . will always be HIM ~ (^_~)"

No comments: