Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Thursday, July 27, 2006

hmmm ,, today sherlyn told me RUDI was at our school . mymy ... sec 2 having camp ma . then saw some shuai ge also . suddenly feel like kinda miss him ? felt sorry of what ii've did to him in the past . feel like talking to him , seeing him . haiis . wat am ii thinking ? TOOT ~... !@#$%^ oh my gosh ! MISS HIM ! see his frenster . he's happily with his gf la . dun disturb him alright ? haiis.

hmmm ,, currently waiting for Kelly to call then go aljunied together . if she never call me by three thirty then i'm going off myself . hehheh . after that think should be meeting grace go study ba . ii need to meet her . think she needs me ? haiis . she was feeling down . and my prelims start NEXT WEEK ! oh my god . haven't even start preparing . BGR BGR !!! wa ... SHITSHITSHIT lorr . LOLL .

hmmm ,, have not been thinking of him the whole day until now . haiis . foolish me thinks that he blocks me in his msn . LOLL . not sure la . dun care . he needs time . just give it to him . he wanna start his life anew . me too . so now ii'm trying to change the ppl ii meet le . ii wanna meet ah boy ,, jimmy ,, ah hong ,, then jasmine de brother . so many to meet . then slowly slowly meet their "girl"friends . hehheh . GOOD ! keep it up .

but ii know to them ,, i'm just like a little sis . know they will protect me . LOLL .ii loved being protect by others . siao! i'm mad mad mad! breaking down soon . my studies . my work ! my life ! ARRGGHHH . so messed up lorr . dun think so much first . go find for my IC then go for dancing with my partner . LOLL . this sunday . lalala*

found out that i'm so lazy to do everything . to go work ,, to go aljunied . to studies , to find my IC . i'm growing fatter and rounder day by day . LOLL . haiis . goreng pisang uncle tells me the coffee shop going renovate for one month . dunno after that still wanna go back anot . sick and tired of the environment . but the money . SLUR SLURP * hehhheh . ii've stop taking commision le la . haiiyo . then maybe going to find work to work on friday and saturday . maybe pub ? so ii could have money and no need to worry where to go or who to meet le . hees . coughing like hell now . ii need to rest . if he is happy this way ,, let it be ok ? ii just want him to be happy and it's better off this way .

it's easy to forgive but it's difficult to forget . hope he will forgive me but dun forget me . "ai yi ge ren hao nan dan shi hen yi ge ni ai de ren gen nan ." "wo jue ding bu qu ai ye bu qu hen . (:" "wo jue de hao bei ai . wo aii de ren bu xu yao wo ye gen jia bu zai hu wo ." who will love this girl here and make her fall in love again ? the memories is stuck here in my head .
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PARANOIDnomore . heh . SPASTICme

No comments: