Please "Like" it if you like my blog. Gamxia (thanks) alot ! :D

Monday, July 17, 2006

saw his msn nick just now . was kinda disappointed . haas . but nvm . ii also not his who . hmmm ,, just wanna sae ,, ii dun need ur care . go and care fer her fer all ii care . i'm FINE ! totally fine ! euu dun have to care fer me . it would not make me feel any better . but SAD ! euu understand ? go make to her if euu want ! ii won't bother euu anymore . HAIIS ~

today went to work . hmmm ,, so was having money now . LOLL . can go and buy my things soon . so was kinda happy . LALALA*

after work went to meet grace ,, smoke then went home le .OMG . really going to quit smoking le la . it's kiiling me ! the MONEY ! LOLL . hmmm ,, so meet her then went home . then went to view her blog as she told me she has updated . ii didn't know she was feeling so left out . haiis . how could ii do this ? ii should have known her better . she was my sister . very good one . dui bu qi . promise euu ii won't . will call euu along even though ii meet my "future" bf . if ii have any . just hope euu dun mind . if ii dun have ,, then i'm totally URS ! LOLL . kks la .

am feeling happy fer baby . she and ah boy made it up . LOLL . me ? getting from bad to worst . but it's ok . i'm used to it till i'm numb le . it does still bother me a little . but since he doesn't care ,, why should ii ? HAIIS . dunno what ii'm thinking la . PARANOID PARANOID !!! feel like killing myself lorr . can somebody just beat me till i'm awake ? HAIIS .

my life is boring .... so shall just write till here . FORGETTING IN PROGRESS . GIVE ME SOME TYM AND DUN PESTER ME . haiis .

No comments: